Welcome to the A-Plant BIM Product Library. Here you will find graphical and geometric files relating to our products which are available for download, in the following file formats (note you have to be using the relevant software to be able to view these files):
- EASM - EASM files are used to exchange 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) drawings via email. The easm file extension is associated with SolidWorks and eDrawings software. eDrawings offers unique capabilities like point-and-click animations that make it easy for anyone with a PC to interpret and understand 2D and 3D design data.
- EPRT - This is an eDrawings file and a representation of a 2D or 3D drawing generated from a CAD program. It is similar to an EASM.
- STEP - The step file extension is used for 3D files created in STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) format. STEP file is a CAD file format, usually used to share 3D models between users with different CAD systems.
How to download a file:
- Select the checkbox next to the product required
- Choose ‘download selected’
- First time users complete registration form and submit
- A link to your selected product files will be sent via email, once your details have been verified
- Click in the link to access file
Choose a Product Category: