PSS HIRE at a Glance…
PSS HIRE supplies a vast range of specialist products and services to the utilities, civil engineering and associated sectors. With a track record, honed over more than 20 years, it has assembled one of the most innovative product ranges together with a first class service. It continually invests in the very latest and safest equipment available from leading manufacturers.
Products and services include:
- Butt Fusion Machines
- The state-of-the-art iVac Suction Excavator
- A new range of all-terrain specialist vehicles
- Operator training via a network of Training Centres of Excellence
- Product support
- Technical back-up
- A suite of online tools to help ensure compliance and tangible business efficiencies
- Nationwide locations for prompt delivery throughout the UK and Irish Republic.
All-Terrain Specialist Vehicles
PSS HIRE has recently invested over £1 million to help utilities operators and events organisers get around their sites, whatever the conditions.
The all-terrain vehicles include smaller models: Segways and Quad Bikes, as well as larger options: Electric Carts and Gator Crossover Utility Vehicles.
- Segways - designed to rapidly access off-road areas
- Quad Bikes – built to a high specification with the overarching principle of safety in mind
- Electric Carts - can travel up to 25mph with an on-board battery charger; two, four and six seater models available
- Argocat - 8-wheel drive off-road vehicles can transport up to six passengers on land and able to safely operate in water, deep mud, snow and ice
- All-terrain rubber tracked vehicles - models include the Softrak ATV, which is able to cross very soft ground or deep snow with ease; and the Hagglund BV206, which is amphibious and designed to overcome boulder strewn terrain, swamps and water hazards
- John Deere Gator Crossover Utility Vehicles - designed to transport heavy loads whilst tackling difficult terrain and steep gradients.
There’s even more to PSS HIRE…
This is a dedicated team totally focused on helping customers with large diameter polyethylene pipe projects.
Due to the ever growing electricity infrastructure, this team provides specialist equipment and expertise for technically challenging projects.
McElroy Certified Rental
PSS HIRE is the first distributor in Europe to be awarded this prestigious mark.
The entire product and service portfolio can be viewed on the PSS HIRE website at http://www.psshire.com/
Posted in Our Sector