Regional Account Manager - North West and Yorkshire
Job Reference: 24626
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees. it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be accepted.
An Account Manager is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful applicant will:
- Develop working relationships with key employees and decision makers of the client in order to leverage the relationship and deliver objectives against a specific account management plan.
- Ensure networks of relationships are established with key A-Plant colleagues who can support the client relationship and provide a platform for growth.
- Manage a balanced approach to managing revenue growth and price increases in order to deliver against defined business objectives.
- Deliver a high level of customer service in partnership with the core A-Plant business and all specialist Divisions.
- Maximise A-Plant share of wallet across all appropriate products.
- To lead the Tender or Retender with support from the Commercial Team and the wider A-Plant business where required to maximise the opportunity for success for all A-Plant business units.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a track record of winning new business and growing existing customer accounts through an innovative approach and the ability to move quickly to exploit opportunities. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, along with the ability to communicate and engage key stakeholders across different levels and functions will be paramount to success in this role. Applicants will ideally have field sales experience and possess the drive and motivation to achieve stretching targets in a demanding environment.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.