Administration Assistant - Warrington
Job Reference: 25224
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next career move to a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities.
You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 Company in the world? We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it's a great time to join us!
Roles and responsibilities
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our friendly team to our Birchwood Park Office to provide an efficient administrative support service to our busy IT Department. Reporting into the Office Manager for IT, you'll be dealing with all the day-day admin tasks required to support a business function. This will include:
- Dealing with external post and couriers
- Ordering and maintenance of IT equipment
- Answering the telephone and responding to queries
- Dealing with external suppliers and contracts
- Arranging meetings & taking notes
- Maintaining in-house databases
- Monitoring monthly bills and ensuring they are correct, challenging where needed
- Raising purchase orders and confirming receipt of orders
- Assisting with daily, weekly and monthly internal audit tasks
- Supporting with Asset Management
- Data input and general administration duties
- Deputising for the IT Office Manager as and when required
- Administrating holidays for the IT department
- Previous experience of working in a busy office administration role
- A good level of education, including Maths and English, to Grade C/4 minimum level at GCSE or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and ideally able to use pivot tables and V-Lookup
- Highly organised and accurate with excellent attention to details
- Able to complete tasks to deadlines and follow processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and skills - confident in speaking with all levels of staff
- Self-motivated and keep to take the initiative
- A support team player
- Inquisitive with good problem-solving skills
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry then apply NOW!!