Tool Hire Fitter - Newcastle
Job Reference: 25607
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Tool Hire Fitter is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Duties will include delivery and collection of plant equipment with possible demonstrations to customers. You will be required to complete equipment checks and complete the relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customer’s site. You will also be responsible for -
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all hire tools within our range
- Capture and Identify damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both the Manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is able to work as part of a Team
- Is flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Is customer focused
- Has basic electrical fault-finding experience, including PAT testing and 2 stroke experience
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme. If you feel you have the relevant experience, qualifications and skills to succeed in this exciting role then we would love to hear from you!
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.