Head of Regional Accounts - South
Job Reference: 26002
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees. it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be accepted.
We have a position for a Head of Regional Accounts South, to manage and develop our Southern Regional Accounts team to maximise and drive profitable revenue from our Southern Regional Account portfolio.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful applicant will:
- Manage and develop the Southern Regional Account Team
- Lead the team to develop working relationships with key employees and decision makers of the client in order to leverage the relationship and deliver objectives against a specific account management plan
- Ensure networks of relationships are established with key A-Plant colleagues who can support the client relationship and provide a platform for growth
- Ensure the team have a balances approach to managing revenue growth and price increases in order to deliver against defined business objective
- Deliver a high level of customer service in partnership with the core A-Plant business and all specialist Divisions
- To lead the Tender or Retender with support from the Commercial Team and the wider A-Plant business where required to maximise the opportunity for success for all A-Plant business units
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a track record of growing existing customer accounts and winning new business through an innovative approach and the ability to move quickly to exploit opportunities. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, along with the ability to communicate and engage key stakeholders across different levels and functions will be paramount to success in this role. Applicants will ideally have Sales Management, Account Management or Business Development Manager experience and possess the drive and motivation to achieve stretching targets in a demanding environment.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.