Job Reference: 26087
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you ready to join a Company that really believes that people are the very heart of the business and really values your contribution?
You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world? We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it is a great time to join our friendly team at Birchwood Park, Warrington where you will play a key role in helping to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
Roles and responsibilities
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator. In this high profile, front-desk role you will be the first person that our colleagues and customers speak to, so naturally you’ll be a people-person with great communication skills, who enjoys greeting customers and providing them with an exceptional level of support.
Along with your reception duties you will also be responsible for administering travel bookings for colleagues across the business. This will involve you navigating multiple IT booking systems and ensuring that the travel arrangements meet their needs. You will need to be comfortable managing a busy workload, juggling priorities and meeting deadlines whilst keeping your customers informed.
The essential requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience in a busy, customer-facing/reception-desk role
- Excellent administration skills
- Good communication skills (telephone, face-face and email).Comfortable in speaking with people at all levels of the business in a professional and discrete manner
- Competent in Microsoft packages and navigating multiple IT systems
- Experience of working in a team and supporting colleagues
- Excellent planning and organising skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to follow existing procedures and ways of working
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience of administrating travel bookings for customers – hotels, rail, air and ferry.
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry then apply NOW!!