Quality Assurance Coordinator - Warrington
Job Reference: 26136
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times/
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An Quality Assurance Coordinator is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
We are seeking Quality Assurance office to work in our IT Department. The role will central in delivering quality IT applications to a user base of over 3,600.
- Ensuring that the Quality Assurance Framework is adhered to
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Ensuring “Application Readiness” prior to the release of any software into the production environment.
- Transitioning new and updated applications into services
- Produce and distribute a reporting suite on the effectiveness of the quality assurance function
- Experience working in a fasted paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Ability to work on own initiative and problem solve
- Compelling written, verbal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016 suite
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.