IT Systems Trainer - Warrington
Job Reference: 26185
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times/
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An IT System Trainer is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
We are seeking an IT System Trainer to work closely with the IT Training Lead and the business to deliver systems training to a user base of over 3,600.
- Deliver systems training using remote tools and in a classroom environment
- Produce training materials, handouts & manuals
- Coordinate training courses, venues and attendees
- Evidence proof of learning through individual evaluation
- Extensive experience of delivering training activities that utilise a range of different channels, including classroom sessions, eLearning, written materials and floorwalking
- Experience in a training delivery role
- Compelling written, verbal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016 suite
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.