Senior Marketing Manager - Warrington
Job Reference: 26230
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you ready to join a Company that really believes that people are the very heart of the business and really values your contribution?
You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world?
We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it is a great time to join our friendly Marketing Team at Birchwood Park, Warrington.
Roles and responsibilities
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will implement and execute both internal and external Marketing activity in line with the Marketing Plan. Working with the marketing team and various divisional directors and stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Implementing and executing National and Regional Marketing Plans both internally and externally (for specific divisions and areas)
- Supporting the Sales and Business Development teams to generate additional revenue
- Create fully integrated campaign strategies (email, social, digital, PR and events) working with external agencies as and when needed
- Helping to grow the sales pipeline through demand generation
- Managing and co-ordinating brand launch plans
- Organising specific product-related seminars, events and exhibitions as well as internal events
- Producing the company Trade Catalogue on an annual basis
- Supporting the Marketing Director and other members of the board as needed
- Managing the corresponding elements of the marketing budget
- At least 3/4 years marketing management experience, ideally in the construction or related sectors.
- Someone who is able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Must be computer literate (MS Office essential), and have excellent communication skills
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry then apply NOW!!