Recruitment Advisor - Warrington
Job Reference: 26250
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you an experienced Recruiter who loves delivering the very best service for your customers and in return is looking for a Company that really values your contribution? Read on, we may have just the job you are looking for!
We are Ashtead Plant Hire Ltd, a FTSE 100 company and the second largest equipment rental company in the world. In this exciting new role you will work closely with the Recruitment Manager to provide a specialist service encompassing the full end-to-end recruitment process, from developing employer brand and attraction campaigns, talent pipelining, delivering effective sourcing and selection solutions and on-boarding new employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your skills as a ‘talent-spotter’ and your passion for matching talent to the business need, ensuring a best-in-class candidate and hiring manager experience.
We are at a really exciting time in our journey, as we build our in-house direct source recruitment model and you will play a key role in helping to shape this, including reviewing our recruitment and selection processes and supporting the implementation of a new ATS solution to underpin our new delivery model.
Roles and responsibilities
- Developing relationships with key hiring managers to understand their requirements and coach, advise, plan and deliver the most effective recruitment solutions in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Actively sourcing, nurturing and pipelining candidates from entry level to senior management. Support and/or lead the co-ordination of ‘always on’ campaigns and recruitment drives to populate the talent pipeline eg HGV Drivers, Fitters, Sales Executives.
- Utilising a variety of channels to source relevant, skilled candidates including actively searching for potential candidates on LinkedIn Recruiter and CV databases. Maximising and harnessing networks and developing our ‘careers’ social media presence.
- Help to develop and deliver brand and attraction interventions, ensuring best-in class recruitment communication materials, a compelling online presence and high quality collateral for recruitment fairs.
- Build an understanding of the internal talent landscape and support in the development of the internal ‘careers’ website and the employee referral scheme, to engage existing employees in opportunities for themselves and their networks, promoting A-Plant Hire as an employer of choice.
- Produce reports to demonstrate the delivery against KPIs of ROI : quality, time, cost, sourcing mix and candidate/line manager experience.
- Work with the Recruitment Manager to provide advice and guidance to managers on the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role, assisting with the sourcing, development or creation of specialist exercises or tests where required and the ongoing development and contribution towards a Company suite of selection tools.
- Act as Project Co-ordinator for the introduction of an ATS, supporting the Recruitment Manager in the implementation of the new system including process review, system build, UAT, communications and training of new users.
- Support in the review of agency PSL’s for temporary and permanent labour.
- Provide recruitment support to the Learning and Development Manager on our award-winning Top 100 Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Work in close liaison with the HR Administrators and the wider HR team to ensure value is created from all HR processes (e.g. requisitions, offers and onboarding, internal talent) and that processes and hand-offs are seamless.
- Support in the development of a recruitment/TA strategy to ensure that the business resourcing needs are met and in alignment with our People Vision and Values.
- Previous experience of actively sourcing and selecting candidates in a similar recruitment role, this could be in-house or as an agency recruiter
- Self-motivated with a passion for recruitment and providing the highest level of customer care for candidates and managers
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the confidence to challenge and influence where needed
- Experienced in writing compelling job advertisements and developing effective recruitment marketing materials, including the use of social media
- Effective planning and organisation skills to actively manage a number of recruitment campaigns and other workloads to deliver against deadlines
- An understanding of Employment Law relating to recruitment
- A collaborative team player
- IT literate ideally with experience of using ATS systems
- Ideally experienced in the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and SHL psychometric test Level A and B qualified
In return, we offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.