Team Manager - Walsall
Job Reference: 26359
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you a fantastic communicator who loves delivering the very best service for your customers and in return is looking for a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities?
Read on as we may have just the job you are looking for!
You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world? We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it’s a great time to join our team at our friendly Service Centre, where you will play a key role in our commitment to Deliver Service Excellence.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop a strong team spirit within the team to ensure that all customers experience excellent customer service
- Regularly review and challenge the team’s performance against KPI’s to ensure it is meeting business and customer needs.
- Through quality monitoring measurements ensure that all customer contacts are dealt with in accordance with Company Standards.
- Ensure that all administration is completed in accordance with Company standards.
- Instilling a strong sense of customer ownership with team members, ensuring that all team members are fully conversant with all aspects of the SLA and customer requirements.
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who –
- Prior experience in a role where you can demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Flexible and self-motivated, you’ll take the initiative and be keen to embrace new training opportunities
- Strong people management skills with the ability to challenge, grow and develop the team to ensure effective delivery of KPIs within a rail environment.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels and functions.
- Effective planning and organising skills with strong attention to detail and close adherence to Company standards and procedure.Numerical reasoning and analytical skills to review and draw appropriate conclusions from performance data and KPIs
- Good IT/Computer skills. MS Office including Excel and Outlook & experience of database entry
- Previous experience in the hire or rail industry would be advantageous but not essential
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.