Team Manager- Walsall Wood
Job Reference: 263591
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you a Team Manager who is looking for a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? Read on as we may have just the job you are looking for!
You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world? We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it is a great time to join our team at our friendly Service Centre, where you will play a key role in our commitment to Deliver Service Excellence.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop a strong team spirit within the team to ensure that all customers experience excellent customer service
- Regularly review and challenge the team’s performance against KPI’s to ensure it is meeting business and customer needs.
- Through quality monitoring measurements ensure that all customer contacts are dealt with in accordance with Company Standards.
- Ensure that all administration is completed in accordance with Company standards.
- Instilling a strong sense of customer ownership with team members, ensuring that all team members are fully conversant with all aspects of the SLA and customer requirements.
If you join us we’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction and training programme and we’ll work with you to identify your personal development needs and career progression plan.
What you will need to bring to the role from day one:
- Flexible and self-motivated, you’ll take the initiative and be keen to embrace new training opportunities
- Strong people management skills with the ability to challenge, grow and develop the team to ensure effective delivery of KPIs.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels and functions.
- Effective planning and organising skills with strong attention to detail and close adherence to Company standards and procedure.
- Numerical reasoning and analytical skills to review and draw appropriate conclusions from performance data and KPIs
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry then apply NOW!!