Technical Sales Manager - London
Job Reference: 26768
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Are you looking for your next career move in Sales and ready to join one of the UK’s leading rental equipment companies? You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the largest equipment rental company in the UK?
Following the recent acquisitions of INLEC UK & Evercal, which sit within the PSS HIRE brand, and enhances the existing business of PSS Instrumentation, we are expanding our Sales team to focus on the South East of England.
‘People buy from people’ - our sales staff are vital to our business and have a real impact on our bottom line. We look for people who are naturally great communicators and relationship builders, who really getting to know their clients and are passionate about A-Plant and all that we stand for. We have a huge hire fleet equipment, so excellent product knowledge across a wide range of products is essential and we help to equip our Sales Teams every step of the way with excellent product training, professional development and support.
Roles and responsibilities
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a new Business Development Manager to join the team to develop and grow the INLEC UK business in and around London.
Reporting to PSS HIRE’s Sales Director, you’ll ensure that Sales Plans are in place to deliver regional & local targets as well as your personal objectives. You will work in close partnership with Service Centre and Operational Managers in order to maximise opportunities.
Already possessing a proven sales management record, you must have the drive and desire to maintain and develop our successful and growing business.
- Have knowledge of the Test and Measure / Instrumentation industry is very advantageous.
- Have experience of successfully delivering sales & revenue targets in a demanding business environment.
- Have effective influencing and negotiating skills, presents ideas persuasively and prepared to push in order to achieve objectives.
- Be resilient and adapts well to changing priorities.
- Commercially focussed, understands the market and analyses business information to produce sales plans.
- High level of personal drive enjoys a challenge and is motivated by stretching targets.
- Customer-focused, an understanding of the market, able to analyse commercial information to produce plans and targets.
The package includes a competitive salary and incentive bonus scheme; a company car and laptop; flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry then apply NOW!!