Internal Account Manager - Chadderton
Job Reference: 26968
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees. it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be accepted.
Are you ready for your next role in a successful, progressive company with fantastic career development opportunities?
You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 Ashtead Group, the second largest equipment rental company in the world. We’re looking for the very best talent to join us at this exciting time in our journey, as we continue to strengthen our market leader position by providing an even better customer experience.
Would you like to be part of this?
We have an exciting new role for 5 x Internal Account Managers who will be integral to the success of our national sales strategy, ensuring that we have a consistent, joined-up approach to managing our customer base. There really couldn’t be a better time to join, as you’ll make the key decisions, shape the strategy and implement your growth plan.
Roles and responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Central Sales, you’ll work closely with key internal stakeholders and have responsibility for the management of our Local Customer Accounts based at our new fantastic Manchester Hub at Chadderton.
It will be your remit to develop revenue growth with smaller and currently largely unmanaged customers, a tremendous opportunity for A-Plant. The central team will focus on managing and developing relationships with customers whilst also supporting activity to engage with new potential customers and existing customers, where there is opportunity for substantial growth.
Your key objectives will be to ensure that:
- Our smaller customers are proactively managed and contacted on an ongoing basis.
- Leads and opportunities are passed into the safekeeping of the most appropriate sales colleague for follow up.
- We proactively tackle opportunities for growth. Including contacting declining accounts, accounts where the quote has expired and potential new customers to see if they would be interested in opening an account with us.
- A successful proven track record in customer relationship management or telesales expertise, where you have built strong customer relationships to senior management level.
- The motivation, ambition and resilience to ‘Make things Happen’ in a fast-paced environment – to ensure our plans are created and delivered in line with stakeholder expectations.
- A flexible and “can do” attitude.
- Ability to assess data and identify trends and potential relationship or customer development opportunities.
- A customer-centric approach with experience of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- A natural relationship builder with a collaborative style. You’ll be able to engage.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Well organised with good planning skills.
The package includes a competitive salary and incentive bonus scheme; flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.