Purchase Ledger Clerk- Warrington
Job Reference: 27038
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you ready to join a Company that really believes that people are the very heart of the business and really values your contribution?
You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world?
We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it’s a great time to join our friendly Purchase Ledger team at Birchwood Park, Warrington.
Roles and responsibilities
In this fast- passed role you will manage a high volume of invoices daily, processing through Invoice Data Capture and Automatic Purchase Order Matching Systems.
You will also be responsible for;
- Data Capture Verification
- Processing Purchase Order Matching exceptions
- Supplier Invoice Query Resolution using in house Intranet based system
- Monthly Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Previous Experience in a similar role (at least 2 years in a high volume PL Dept)
- PC Literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team Player
- Ability to demonstrate excellent administrative/organisational abilities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills at all levels
The package includes a competitive salary, a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you fantastic opportunities for the future, then apply NOW!!!