Part-Time Administrator (Warrington)
Job Reference: 4666
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you an experienced Administrator, used to working in a busy and varied role? Are you ready to join a Company that really believes that people are the very heart of the business and really values your contribution?
You may have heard of A-Plant Hire but did you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world? We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it is a great time to join our friendly team at Birchwood Park, Warrington.
Roles and responsibilities
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Time Administrator with reception responsibilities. It is a busy and varied job so you’ll need to be very well-organised and comfortable juggling multiple tasks. A friendly, calm and resilient approach is essential!
It will be your role to administer travel bookings for colleagues across the business. This will involve navigating multiple IT booking systems and ensuring that the travel arrangements meet their needs, deadlines are met and customers are kept informed.
You will sit on our reception front-desk so, as well as completing your admin tasks, you will be the first person that our colleagues and customers speak to. Naturally you’ll be a people-person with great communication skills, who enjoys greeting customers and providing them with an exceptional level of support.
We are seeking a part-time candidate, your hours of work will be 25 hours per week over Monday - Friday. Typically, your normal working pattern will be mornings on Week 1 and afternoons on Week 2. Working hours will normally be between 7:30 and 17:00.
The essential requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience in a busy administration role with customer-facing responsibilities, preferably in a reception-desk role
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, face-face and email).Comfortable in speaking with people at all levels of the business in a professional and discrete manner
- Competent in Microsoft packages and navigating multiple IT systems
- Experience of working in a team and supporting colleagues
- Planning and organising skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to follow existing procedures and ways of working
- A calm approach, comfortable working on many tasks and prioritising your workload
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience of administrating travel bookings for customers - hotels, rail, air and ferry.
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.