Sales Executive - Ford
Job Reference: APH00695
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Sales Executive is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for driving revenue and delivering the territory sales budget through the effective development and servicing of local, managed account and strategic account customers. A large part of your role will be to sell the sites to increase your portfolio of clients. You will be at the forefront of customer interaction and helping us be the best in our industry in everything that we do.
Already possessing a proven sales record, you must have the drive and desire to maintain and develop our already successful business as well and demonstrate:
- A Customer focused and well-organised approach
- An ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Project Management exposure
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to analyse data such as business plans, performance and market data
- Ability to promote the A-Plant brand and cross-sell all the products
- Experience of plant hire or construction industry will be advantageous
- To be successful for this role you will require a full clean UK Driving Licence.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.