Purchase Ledger Clerk - Warrington
Job Reference: APH0070730
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Purchase Ledger Clerk is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
The role will be providing support to the business by completing the processing of purchase invoices through to Supplier Accounts on the Purchase Ledger, ensuring timely payment. You will be responsible for -
- Daily High Volume processing through Invoice Data Capture and Automatic Purchase Order Matching Systems
- Data Capture Verification
- Processing Purchase Order Matching exceptions
- Supplier Invoice Query Resolution using in house Intranet based system
- Monthly Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Previous Experience in a similar role (at least 2 years in a high volume PL Dept)
- PC Literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team Player
- Ability to demonstrate excellent administrative/organisational abilities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills at all levels
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you fantastic opportunities for the future, then apply NOW!!!