Powered Access Fitter - Barking
Job Reference: APH0070735
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Powered Access Fitter is required to join one of your UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Duties will include delivery and collection of plant equipment with possible demonstrations to customers. You will be required to complete relevant vehicle and equipment checks and complete the relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customer's site. You will be responsible for -
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within our range
- Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who is:
- Able to Work as part of a Team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused
- Plant and Access trained (minimum NVQ level)
- Powered Access IPAF Trained would be advantageous
- Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
- Welding experience
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.