Regional Contract Manager - South
Job Reference: APH00740889
As the UK’s leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it’s fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Regional Contract Manager is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the regional sales plan for Traffic Management business, continuously monitoring sales performance and growth to ensure adherence to the plan.
- Delivering a high level of service to all traffic management customers in partnership with the relevant Service Centres and Traffic Contact Centre.
- Assisting with the coordination and scheduling of traffic management jobs to ensure efficient use of A Plant resources whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements and all relevant Traffic, Safety and Working Time legislation through regular customer sites audits.
- Developing successful long term business relationships by networking with key decision makers across different levels and functions in prospect customer businesses.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong knowledge and expertise of all legislation relating to Traffic Operations including New Road and Street Works 1991 and Working Time Directives.
- In depth knowledge and experience of the Traffic business and markets.
- A clear track record of delivering superior results in a Traffic Management sales or operational role.
- Experience of developing highly effective customer relationships and generating real business growth.
- Highly developed networking skills together with evidence of influencing key players both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- An innovative approach with the ability to move quickly in order to exploit business opportunities.
In return, we can offer a competitve salary, generous holiday allowence, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme. If you feel you have the relevant experience, qualifications and skills to succeed in this exciting role then we would love to hear from you!