Compliance Lead - Birmingham
Job Reference: APH00742
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Compliance Lead is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure all waste is stored and removed correctly and all relevant waste transfer paperwork is completed and filed. (Including Interceptor cleansing)
- Conduct Monthly Toolbox talks, advise on any Safety Alerts and Canteen Talks.
- Weekly fire alarm call point testing, Monthly Emergency Lighting tests, Monthly Manager Safety Tour, Monthly Vehicle Inspections, Six Monthly Fire Drills
- Forward APT40 Defect Reports to Fleet Management and ensure jobs are completed and all paperwork is correctly filed
- Log any property calls and ensure that they are dealt with and completed promptly
- Control Stock levels of critical PPE as well as order any additional items, Ensure that all First Aid stations are stocked and in date
- Oversee yard staff, ensuring that they understand how to reduce risks from visitors/customers and deal with highest risks first by ensuring 3rd parties are quickly looked after
- Work alongside Health and Safety Team (including auditors) to maximise audit scores and provide paper trail for record keeping in accordance with Regulations, Legislations and Company Policies
- Oversee small team of inbound call handlers within the depot call centre.
- Ensure Customer Service Excellence and compliance is delivered at all times working towards excelling our customer expectations.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience of working collaboratively with people in other functions and at various levels across the business
- Strong customer service/user experience ethic
- Highly analytical and logical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, ability to self-motivate as well as to motivate others
- Windows administration inc. Active Directory, MS Exchange, DNS, DHCP. HyperV SAN/NAS setup and maintenance. IP Telephone admin and setup.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server technology and Infrastructure platforms.
- Operational IT Support experience, ideally gained within a multi-site, complex network environment.
- IOSSH Certification advantageous.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.