Property Administrator - Warrington
Job Reference: APH007439
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!
A Property Administrator is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Property Administrator, you will work within our Property department based in our Warrington Support Office. You will be tasked with carrying out administration for the department and reporting and working closely to the Head of Property.
You will be dealing with internal customers and external suppliers, providing accurate and timely administration support and generally ensuring that everything runs smoothly. This is a role that calls for excellent administration, organisation and communication skills.
Some of the key duties of the role are:
- General administration to assist property team.
- Diary management
- Preparation of schedule of condition.
- Preparation for schedule of works/ Specifications on behalf of surveyors.
- Processing purchase orders.
- Monitoring existing procedures to ensure the smooth running or the department.
- Manage and coordinate contractors on a day to day basis to ensure the delivery of reactive building & maintenance works are completed within agreed timescales and to budget.
- Managing maintenance activities, statutory compliance & Planned Preventative Maintenance programmes.
- To assist in ensuring all calls logs are followed up and resolved effectively.
- Ensuring all databases and records are accurately maintained and up to date.
- Monitoring contractor documentation to ensuring compliance with CDM and internal PQQ/ H&S procedures.
- Monitor and report the performance of contractors
- Obtain competitive quotations analyse and raise purchase orders including processing invoices in line with the department’s procurement procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
- Highly organised
- High level of professionalism and assertiveness
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme