Customer Service Executive - Bristol
Job Reference: APH007518
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Customer Service Executive is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maximise sales revenue and customer retention by delivering excellent standards of service.
- Improve hire revenues and standards of service by identifying opportunities for additional hire requirements and other services.
- Deliver accurate and timely administration for all customer contacts.
- Manage all customer issues and queries before, during and post contract in accordance with Company standards and A Plant's reputation for excellence
- You will deal with all inbound telephone calls for the business.
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably within a call centre environment.
- Good working knowledge of the construction and/or plant hire industry would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels
- Strong customer service ethic with a focus on reviewing and actively seeking to resolve issues and improve service standards
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.