Yard Operative - Leeds
Job Reference: APH007559
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Yard Operative is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
As Yard Operative you will be required to prepare the equipment to ensure that it is clean and ready for customers to hire. The role will entail;
- Undertaking of small repairs and alterations of accommodation units
- Cleaning and preparing of accommodation units.
- Maintaining a clean and safe yard, workshop and storage areas
- Undertaking small plumbing tasks inside accommodation units.
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has:
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of Customer Service
- Willing to undertake relevant training and development
- Knowledge of PPE requirements and COSHH is an advantage
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.