Workshop Supervisor - West Midlands
Job Reference: APH0085055
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Workshop Supervisor is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
As Workshop Supervisor you will be required to prepare the equipment to ensure that it is clean and ready for customers to hire. The role will entail;
- Cleaning and preparing equipment
- Checking and storing off-hired equipment
- Maintaining clean and safe yard, workshop and storage areas
- Liaise with customers on a day to day basis when loading and unloading jobs
- Complete weekly stock checks (under guidance of local management)
- Ensure accurate data is collated, goods In/Out process – iPad
- Adherence to all set safe methods of work - RAMS
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who –
- Forkilft/Telehandler licence would be advantageous
- Hi-ab licence would be advantageous
- Compliance with all EHS policies/procedures and associated Legal requirements
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of Customer Service
- Willing to undertake relevant training and development
- Knowledge of PPE requirements and COSHH is an advantage
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.