Customer Service Apprentice - Brighton
Job Reference: APR00013
A-Plant is one of the UK's leading rental equipment companies. A FTSE100 company which offers superb training opportunities, a supportive working environment and scope for progression, we're an employer of choice too.
As a Top 100 Employer of apprentices, with over 140 across the UK, A-Plant has an excellent apprenticeship programme which is growing each year and we want you to be a part of it!
We are currently recruiting for customer service apprentices to join us to embark on a 1-year Apprenticeship Programme.
Roles and responsibilities
Based in one of our Service Centres, working on the Hire Desk, you will work towards a customer service apprenticeship qualification. You will learn to:
- Work on the hire desk delivering excellent customer service.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers to help them hire the correct equipment.
- Build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily.
- Promote a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer.
The right candidate should possess the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to carry out instructions.
- Adhere to Health & Safety.
- Problem- solving skills.
- Must have GCSE Grade C or above ( or equivalent ) in Maths & English.
As well as being part of an award winning apprenticeship team, you will receive a-
- Starting salary of £10,500.
- Annual salary increase during apprenticeship programme.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Annual Incentives.