Apprentice Property Administrator - Warrington
Job Reference: APR00048
A-Plant is one of the UK's leading rental equipment companies. A FTSE 100 company which offers superb training opportunities, a supportive working environment and scope for progression, we're an employer of choice too.
As a Top 100 Employer of apprentices, with over 140 across the UK, A-Plant has an excellent apprenticeship programme which is growing each year and we want you to be a part of it!
We are currently recruiting for a Apprentice Property Administrator to join us to embark on a 2 - year Apprenticeship Programme.
Roles and responsibilities
Based out of the Property Department in Warrington, you will be working with the Office Manager to help support the Business and Property Team. You will be involved with the following:
- Providing Administration support to the Property Department.
- Maintain filing systems and databases.
- Dealing with external post and couriers
- Assist with ordering and maintenance.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Data input and other general Administration duties.
The right candidate should possess the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to carry out instructions
- Adhere to Health & Safety.
- Problem-solving skills.
Must have GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
As well as being part of an award winning apprenticeship team, you will receive a-
- Starting salary of £10,500.
- Yearly salary increase.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Annual Incentive.