Apprentice IT Administrator - Warrington
Job Reference: APR00058
A-Plant is one of the UK's leading rental equipment companies. A FTSE 100 company which offers superb training opportunities, a supportive working environment and scope for progression, we're an employer of choice too.
As a top 100 Employer of apprentices, with over 140 across the UK, A-Plant has an excellent apprenticeship programme which is growing each year and we want you to be part of it!
Please apply for this position by clinking on this link:
We are currently recruiting for business admin apprentice to join us to embark on a 2-year apprenticeship programme, so if you have a passion for learning and all things IT related then this is the apprenticeship for you!
Roles and responsibilities
Based out of the IT department in Warrington, you will be working with the Office Manager to help support the business and IT Team. You will be involved with the following:
- Providing Administration support to the IT Department.
- Maintain filing systems and databases.
- Dealing with external post and couriers.
- Assist with ordering and maintenance of IT equipment.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Data input and other general administration duties.
The right candidate should possess the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to carry out instructions.
- Adhere to Health & Safety.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must have GCSE Grade C or above(or equivalent) in Maths and English.
As well as being part of an award winning apprenticeship team, you will recieve a-
- Starting salary of £10,500.
- Yearly salary increase.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual Incentive
Please apply for this position by using the Vision Apprentices website by clinking on this link: