Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air Cutting System
After our Innovation Week 2018, we awarded Hypertherm for their latest ground-breaking product the ‘Powermax 30 Air’. Hypertherm exhibited a state of the art cutting system, which definitely gets jobs done quicker, cleaner and more efficiently.
Powermax 30 Air Plasma System
The Powermax 30 Air is a highly portable plasma cutting system (13.5kg) with a built-in air compressor and single-phase power, allowing metal cutting anywhere. The machine is the smallest and lightest handheld plasma cutting system in its class and despite its small size, it still delivers a strong performance, cutting up to 12mm thick and able to sever 16mm. Its internal compressor eliminates the need for an external air compressor and filter.
Features and Benefits:
- Enables consistent cutting by optimising the airflow from the compact, internal compressor
- Quickly cut metal grate or rusted metal without retriggering with the continuous pilot arc feature
- Fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations
- Exceptional versatility, just one tool is all you need to cut a variety of metal types and thicknesses
- Small size and light weight
- Built to withstand heavy-duty use in the most demanding environments
Hypertherm said: ‘Innovation Week presents a great opportunity to showcase your products to A-Plant decision makers. This was our first dealing with the company and we hope it will be the start of a long-term relationship. Together we can educate customers about what plasma technology can do, where it can be used and the safety benefits of using this process. All to reach our long-term goal – to help our customers do their job faster, cleaner, easier and safer!’